Tax Time Can Be Stressful.
Putting together your documents to take to your Tax Appointment may be daunting if you don’t know what to take.
That’s where we can help.
This is the ultimate tax return cheat sheet.
- Payment Summary
- Interest Earned
- Donations over $2
- Log Book and motor vehicle expenses
- Uniform receipts – including protective shoes or items.
- Share Dividend Statements or other investment statements.
- Cost of having your Tax Return prepared last year.
- Private Health Insurance Statement
- Bank Account details
- Rental Property Statements
- Foreign Pension Statements
- Association or Union costs
- Rental Property Expenses
- Income Protection Insurance
- Previous year Notice of Assessment.
It’s important to note here that not all these items will apply to you.
Also some things may be accessible by your Tax Agent for example interest may be reported to the ATO.
If you have complex tax affairs you will need more than this.
Want to Book an Appointment? Book Online Now.