Are you stressed about doing your Tax?
We are here to help and can take the stress out of it. We love tax time. We really do.
With the ATO going electronic it is even easier to get your tax prepared. Most Payment Summaries this year will be lodged online with the ATO in time for you to do your tax. This means you may not need to bring your Payment summary to the appointment, just bring along your Tax File Number.
Here’s a handy checklist for anything you might need to bring:
- Payment Summary – or if you didn’t receive one, remember to bring your Tax File Number.
- Any Interest earned – this may also be accessible on the ATO.
- Donations over $2.
- Log Book and Motor vehicle expenses if you use your car for work.
- Uniforms expenses – including protective shoes or items.
- Share Dividend information – also may be accessible online.
- Private Health Insurance Tax Statement.
- Bank Account details.
- Any work related expenses you wish to claim.
- Any investment information relevant.
- Any rental property information including income and expenses or sale information.
- Income protection insurance.
- Previous years Notice of Assessment if you are a new client. This allows us to identify you to safeguard against fraud.
It’s important to note here that not all these items will apply to you.
We will be open for extended hours during Tax Time including after 5pm some weeknights and Saturday appointments which are very popular. Get your booking in early to avoid disappointment. Book Online Now.