I love helping people with Tax and Accounting and more. It’s part of my personality to help. I hope to help my clients every time I see them, and talk to them. Here are five things I can help you with this 2016:
- 1. Get up to date with all your tax lodgements. Do you have any years outstanding? Do you know that this could be limiting your financial freedom? Ask me how.
- 2. Find out what you can claim in your tax now. Even though it’s the New Year, the financial year is half way through. Do you have all your records for your tax return? If you claim your car for work, check your log book is up to date.
- 3. Thinking of starting a business? Meet with me to have a chat. I can help make the setup process stress-free and simple.
- 4. Do you already run a business? I can help with keeping you up to date with your Business Activity Statements. I love working with other small business owners like myself. The October to December BAS is due in February but you can get a head start by contacting me today.
- 5. Subscribe to my Fresh Finance Ideas. Each month I share my tips on ways to help save, spread or make sense of your dollars.